Super Pollo – Delicious recipes
Chicken Chili Verde
– 1 quart chicken broth
– 1 1/2 lbs skinless chicken breast
– 4 large handfuls of tortilla chips, plus more for serving
– 2 tablespoons Salute Santé g rapeseed oil
– 1/2 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 15oz-can of beans
– 1 cup green salsa
In a saucepan, heat g rapeseed oil, and sauté scallions, oregano and cumin. Cook until scallions are soft, about 2 minutes. Pour the remaining broth into scallion mixture, then stir in the salsa and beans. Add crushed tortilla chip mixture. Shred chicken and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated thoroughly.
Serve over rice with tortilla chips and sour cream.